Sunday, April 6, 2014

Moving - Final Log - The Non-Pensive Version

I spent this last week establishing my apartment in Denver. I re-bought the necessary furniture (bed, couch, computer chair) and never want to purchase anything ever again (a lie). I have fully everything I need for living, thankfully.

Reluctantly, due to how full my car was, I left my books and other choice possessions to Phil in Charleston to do as he pleases. I quickly heard my friends went to reading my books immediately made me feel great about that choice. Unfortunately my ereader (1st gen nook) broke... it was mission critical! So it was immediately replaced with a nexus 7 tablet which I pretty much can't put down. Finally I can read manga in a sensible way and watch Archer on the toilet. Which by the way, if you ever wanted a cheap way to wirelessly sling video to a TV, check out chromecast and plex is kickass. This tablet rocks, I have a dumb phone because I don't care much for that bill.


I did go with Joseph out to the garden of the gods, no photos yet (his phone died), but it was incredible. Other than that, seeing as I start working this week, I pretty much haven't stopped reading on my new couch other than to begin playing Fallout: New Vegas. I game on a bit of a lag sometimes. It's been relaxing.

Time for sleep, I've got work in the morning. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Christopher Robert Brasington. Powered by Blogger.